Tracks 4 Africa Zambia map
TThe Tracks4Africa paper map of Zambia was bound to be published sooner or later. We updated our GPS maps for years on end and have send in many research parties to update the minor roads and tracks in the parks of Zambia. This 1:1million scale map of Zambia is now the most up to date printed map for the self-drive traveller available.
You will find that all major and minor roads are included together with a vast network of minor gravel and off-road tracks in the rural areas. All national parks and game reserves are covered and more prominent parks such as the Kafue, Liuwa Plain and South Luangwa has detailed inserts. We have also shown the locations of major tourist attractions and land marks.
Zambia’s country shape does not lend itself to be printed on one side of a our standard paper size. We aim to bring a lot of detail into our maps and therefor we print country maps on a scale of 1:1 million which necessitates the country to be split in east and west sides and printed on both sides of the paper.
This allows enough additional space to include the very popular areas adjacent to Zambia such as Katima Mulilo in Nambia, Kasane and Chobe in Botswana, Victoria Falls and Mana Pools in Zimbabwe.
• Large 1:1,000,000 scale (large double-sided map)
• Travel times and distances shown on roads
• Large paper map, printed on both sides folds down to easy to use size. Packed in a plastic sleeve for extra protection.
• What you see on the paper map is exactly what you get on T4A GPS Maps
• Comprehensive set of roads and tracks in nature reserves
• Map designed to suit the needs of self-drive travellers
• Border crossings indicated with opening and closing times
• Visit www.tracks4africa.com for detail on places of interest
• Printed on tear and water resistant PolyArt paper suitable for outdoor use
• Shaded relief background
The roads, tracks, places of interest as well as the distance data and travel time estimates on the map reflect the collective travel experience of the Tracks4Africa community of travellers over the past 10 years, with every single road being GPS recorded and verified by this community.
In addition to this the Tracks4Africa research team has also driven every major road and visited every single park in the country to verify details.
For other folded maps please click here